another PULSE competition

Ric Thornton

lol its all good i found the same car already same color and all just going to take about 4 days to switch it all out get the new car on tuesday

Good to hear you will be back up and running soon. I want to do the same thing with my truck. I want some new front doors with all power accessories. Just want to take my existing off and bolt on the new ones. I have to find a good junk yard and start looking.

See you out at the show.

Man was it hott or what today congrates TDH.punky that truck is sweet box looks great bro

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Man was it hott or what today congrates TDH.punky that truck is sweet box looks great bro

damn right it was...and thanks for the shoutout to TDH!!! you Pulse guys are some tough competition though i will say haha

what were some of the scores?

We did the scores MECA style...i did a 149.2 on my first run and then the second run was a 30 second average of music and i did a 149.1...THEN your over all score was those 2 scores averaged together so i ended up with a 149.15 db average for the show. i know the DD Beast got me by .85 db...they did a 150.6 on the first run and a 147.9 on the 30 second run. fuckin badass...also got to hear TDH PUNKYs ride...FUCKIN SICK NASTY!!!

Thanks Ric and the guys (and gals) of Pulse (Dicky, Gary, Ron, Matt, Teresa, Mike, and a few others) always pleasure with you guys!!

20864_526904064941_207002621_31331687_2407663_n.jpg

20864_526903650771_207002621_31331663_3214296_n.jpg

20864_526906724611_207002621_31331744_6914481_n.jpg

also i did a little hairtrick after the show :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

SCORES ARE UP!!! http://www.pulsecara...ION-CORNER.html

note:(metro would have been louder on that music run... but with a broken roof brace, we have to have somebody sittin up there and forgot to do it... the heat was killer today!!)

I was watching that roof and windshield flex like a MoFo. Dont worry Rick, that thing is loud enough ;)

His next show is a MECA comp. How you set your vehicle up and what fusing you run determines your class. You could take home a first place if your in the right class. Im not familiar with what your running or the classes for that matter. Maybe Rick or Ron could offer you some help to get you set. Im stuck in M5, I just need to get louder lol.

yeah im stuck to nicks side with learning stuff and im not sure the guys name with the suburban but he was helping me alot but i want that 1st place haha but i gota get louder too but ed lester said i should of used the 40-50 hz sweep and i coulda hit a 145 so im hoping hes right but ima take the blazer out to him in philly soon to see the hummer and all that

Archived