Jump to content

6 JBL 15's in a minitruck----Chaos!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

wow...super ghetto install lol

where is ur install at bro?

till u post something that is better then this stfu

we dont need ur bull shit

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

where is ur install at bro?

till u post something that is better then this stfu

we dont need ur bull shit

LMAO

Ok...I'll post some pics of my installs :)

Door panels for my daily driver expedition...

005-9.jpg

enclosure for the expedition. 4 Death Penalty 15s and 4 new 20.1s

004-10.jpg

Now on to my competition setups :D

100_0585.jpg

10 Death penalty 12s in my Chevy 2500 on a pair of Hifonics Maxximus'

Picture090.jpg

Picture089.jpg

eclipse 3 ways molded into the a pillars

100_0587.jpg

started out with hifonics brutus' on a pair of sampsons

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

Posted

Now on to my REAL competition truck (which I sold to Jacob from sundown)

whitetruck.jpg

batteries1.jpg

21 powermaster 3100s powering 8 autotek MM 3000.1s on 4 MT 18s at the time

battsamps.jpg

After the 4 18s I did 8 MT 15s on the same amps

Picture003.jpg

subsloaded.jpg

speakers1.jpg

Custom dash I built in the truck

http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/photos/E8338W1M15261P26C.jpg

3 DD 9917s that was done before the 4 18s

Picture004-1.jpg

6 20.1s powering the 3 9917s

Picture030-1.jpg

the 4 18s...

Picture078.jpg

Heres even a pic of my street A box from 2003 lol

dd1.jpg

E8338W1M15261P26C.jpg

Oh yeah...this is how the back of the truck looked at Db Drag world finals 06...It was also the year I did a 157.5 in bass race which I was the 2nd person to do :)

Round 2...ding!

Posted

if thats really your shit. you sir get the epic comeback award

lol yeah its all mine

You can ask pretty much any SPL competitor :D

I've known Meade for I guess 8 years? And Randy will vouch for me too

I'm also building ANOTHER truck

034.jpg

036.jpg

021-5.jpg

Doing 3 Death Penalty 18s on 6 20.1s tuned super low in a 4th order

Just building it to get my points for finals then I'm going to do a rebuild in August and do something sick ;)

Posted

goddamn dude those builds are no joke and that white truck look like dj's for a minute lol

edit: and yes most epic comeback i've seen in a while

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

Posted

ouch

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3094 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...