6 JBL 15's in a minitruck----Chaos!!!

so yeah...6 15''s sitting in the bed of a truck firing up is a ghetto install

sorry for the thread hijack! I just got called out lol

Your bullshit is definitely welcome here anyday! ;) can you say owned?

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

so yeah...6 15''s sitting in the bed of a truck firing up is a ghetto install

sorry for the thread hijack! I just got called out lol

I remember the truck with the sampsons, I think you sold one or maybe both of them to keiferacing, if I remember correctly, you bassraced a 157 with that set up, because of you and that truck that I run sampsons, good shit...but cut the guy some slack! Your work is on a whole diff level!Thanks for sharing, and mayhem, post more pics, takes balls and $ to but 6 15's in anything, so my hat goes off to ya!

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Good stuff Mayhem! This a car stereo forum...everybody is gonna be on a dfrnt level..no need to knock him. Love the installs Poof..

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Good stuff Mayhem! This a car stereo forum...everybody is gonna be on a dfrnt level..no need to knock him. Love the installs Poof..

All it would really take for that 6 15'' install to get sick loud is to build an outside shell over it

Basically make it into a bandpass.

Just build another enclosure around the current box, do a port through the back glass and let the subs load off the roof of the new box....it'd get rid of all the nasty rattle from the snug top, force all the pressure into the cab, and turn it into a slick install :D

I just couldn't imagine that install actually SOUNDING good in the truck is all, I know how bad all my snug tops have rattled just going down the road before I got the enclosures built in them. It has to be rough sounding with 6 15s shaking it apart.

But to be honest was I really out of line calling that a ghetto install? lol

All it would really take for that 6 15'' install to get sick loud is to build an outside shell over it

Basically make it into a bandpass.

Just build another enclosure around the current box, do a port through the back glass and let the subs load off the roof of the new box....it'd get rid of all the nasty rattle from the snug top, force all the pressure into the cab, and turn it into a slick install :D

I just couldn't imagine that install actually SOUNDING good in the truck is all, I know how bad all my snug tops have rattled just going down the road before I got the enclosures built in them. It has to be rough sounding with 6 15s shaking it apart.

But to be honest was I really out of line calling that a ghetto install? lol

remember this is not MY build. it is a buddy of mine. I have a whole different setup in a whole different vehicle. Anyway, in his defense, this is just a car audio enthusiast doing what he can with what hes got. The day of this vid he was actually geting blueprints from a world spl champion (wont post his mame ill I have his permission) so that the install would not only sound better, but be put together correctly. The truck should be done by the end of summer and he should be putting up good num. Right now I know he is close to 150 on just what he's got now. Whenever he gets on I'll make sure he read this. I KNOW he will be thankful for the positive and negative comments. Keepum comming guys

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

No not at all...like james has said before. How are you going to learn if all you ever get is fake positive criticism?

[/quote

Theres a way to help ppl learn besides talking down to them... kinda like how poof gave him some ideas on how to make it louder..that's better than just calling it ghetto and nothing else.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived