Fs:pair Of Arsenal 15's

im getting rid of my two aa Arsenal 15's i will take 400.00 that includes shipping

if your interested i will give out my cell so i can we can make direct contact

4p4zt6h.jpg

4pdjhww.jpg

if your interested i will send more pics

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta get rid of these bitches hit me up

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im getting the new AA Havocs trying to get these gone.

Specs: 760rms dual 4ohm for the old ones

i dont think the new arsenals will be better than the older model i just want more of a spl sub now the arsenals is a sql sub but can handle 1000rms

yeah but it is 30mm at 1250watts. And the arsenals went down in there watts the new arsenals will be 500watts now and plus the havocs are sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah but it is 30mm at 1250watts. And the arsenals went down in there watts the new arsenals will be 500watts now and plus the havocs are sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they went down in watts because thats how scott rated them