Sonic Electronix

not sure what you mean by comfortably. Of course the subs can take it, they will just be a bit underpowered.

I'd run two 1200ds on them lol, or just one hdc3 per sundown 1200d. time for the gym...peace out.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

hey guys i am currently running 2 12'' type rs at one ohm off of my sundown audio 1200d but i want louder can i get these and run them off of my sundown comfortably?

http://www.audioque.com/aq/?page_id=24 i want to get the 12s

yes, you can run those subs of a 400 watt amp if you wanted too

i mean like will it hurt the subs to run only one to them and would it hurt the amp at all and i would but this is just for my car and i dont really want to put the money into electrical upgrades because im getting a truck soon

I would just build the box to the larger side of specs to compensate some for the little bit of lacking power.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

just keep what you have till you buy your truck, and upgrade the truck to be really loud..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

well i just had a friend build me a custom box for my Rs and its ported so i think it would be ok and will they be louder than my type Rs?

off the same power and same box... maybe, maybe not

Archived