Tommy Mckinnies showfest 2010 footage in tunica,Ms May 15-16

hts.jpg

best hair in the vids... made me lulz

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

damn dem blonde chick dont disappoint when it comes to hair tricks lol oh that "fluffy guy" u truck dropped a few inches when he wedged him self in the back seat :rofl:

damn dem blonde chick dont disappoint when it comes to hair tricks lol oh that "fluffy guy" u truck dropped a few inches when he wedged him self in the back seat :rofl:

lol thats for damn sure

I love how everyone is compared to Steve when they have never even sat in his Hoe.. lol

Nice Vids JP.

haha it is funny,i was just wondering when one of steves followers was going to say "steve and tommy need to go head to head so steve can prove hes louder" lol but thanks man

Oh my bad, I was reading the Memphis part. lol. Was it a big turnout like in the past?

yeah it was a big turnout,its gonna be freakin huge next year i know that for sure ,,,ill definatly be there thats fo sho

Archived