subaru powered civic..

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2763036

this gives me a few ideas... maybe a winter project but with an ej8 and an sti instead. lol i think i can afford a $8k awd turbo civic.. lots of work, but it looks like a lot of fun : )

edit: let the flaming begin lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

question what would insurance say do you insure it as a civic or an sti

use the vin from the dash, say its a civic. they'll never know lol its got a wrx everything basically, but a civic body.. just scratch off the vin on the chassis or something and call it a conversion or kit car.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

use the vin from the dash, say its a civic. they'll never know lol its got a wrx everything basically, but a civic body.. just scratch off the vin on the chassis or something and call it a conversion or kit car.

haha i like it it would be cheaper on a civic anyways sti's are crazy expensive

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i say it would be a fun project, and when your done, you'll have a car thats faster than a slow ass civic like i have now. awd, turbo (the link is a wrx N/A) cheap insurance, and its like 150 lbs lighter than a wrx

Just give them the VIN of the dash for the civic body. They won't think anything of it with the civic body...the hood scoop will just make them think you are retarded...lol.

It's like putting a ZX9r motor in a ZX7 or a GSXR 1k motor in a 600 frame. They take the VIN off the neck of the frame, not the motor.

Just give them the VIN of the dash for the civic body. They won't think anything of it with the civic body...the hood scoop will just make them think you are retarded...lol.

It's like putting a ZX9r motor in a ZX7 or a GSXR 1k motor in a 600 frame. They take the VIN off the neck of the frame, not the motor.

hood scoop on the hatch doesnt look "awful" but atleast its functional lol and yeah, your rolling on 1000 cc's and only paying insurance to ride on 600. saving money = win

Cool intent, but kinda defeats the purpose of owning a subbie. You buy a subbie for the looks just as much as the perfomance. I know I wouldn't want to ride around in a car that looks like a civic hatch but sounds like a subbie, the subbie enthuisats would all laugh and give you no appreciation lol.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Archived