they oughta lock him in a room 3'x3' for a week....

and then alternate from day to day.....

one day load him up with crystal meth. :huh: next day queludes.....next day Meth....next day Ludes,,,,,,and so on...

:lol::lol::lol:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

they oughta lock him in a room 3'x3' for a week....

and then alternate from day to day.....

one day load him up with crystal meth. :huh: next day queludes.....next day Meth....next day Ludes,,,,,,and so on...

:lol::lol::lol:

Some pcp or acid in a 3x3 room, and play some freaky music or something make him have a train wreck trip to the point where he wants to kill himself. :unsure: :unsure:

wow I'm a sick bastard

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Some pcp or acid in a 3x3 room, and play some freaky music or something make him have a train wreck trip to the point where he wants to kill himself. :unsure: :unsure:

wow I'm a sick bastard

load him up on acid, in a 3x3 room with mirrored walls ceiling and floor, and put a knife in there.he will end up slicing himself like a fuckin brisket.

being on acid and seeing a mirror is worse than dieing, trust me >< especially with some crazy ass music

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Because Page voluntarily waived his appeals, he can ask to halt the execution at any time to continue pursuing his appeals.

^^^Crazy how our injustice system works. isn't it? :rolleyes:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Hmm bring on the razor blades, lemon juice and salt..........send him in with the psycho fucks too........

Piss on people like this. Whatever they get is too good for them.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

what he really needs before he departs to HELL is... an all expenses payed vacation to "Bubbas" cell! Let "Bubba" have his way with him, and that sucka will inject himself.... lethal injection is way to good for that scumb!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i didnt know about this at the time, but the mother fucker is sick. wtf happened to the other ppl? the other 2 guys?

they all 3 got the death penalty.............one of them appealed....and has life now....the other is still appealing....I believe...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

they all 3 got the death penalty.............one of them appealed....and has life now....the other is still appealing....I believe...

the legal system makes shit way to hard, you killed someone, someone admitted and told the story, it should be the end of the line for you too :)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.