do you carry weapons in your car?

was that suppose to be god? :trippy:

I thank my DOG cause she does stuff for me... fetch, sit, stay, get that chick with the beach with the big tits to jog with us and stop and talk and then drinks and back to the hotel.......

Go to the beach and prey to gOD for that....

Bersa 380, Bersa 9mm

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

whats funny most of the people that talk tough and say i got this and that are the first ones to run. it takes alot of balls to actually use a strap on someone not just pull the thing out and try to scare someone.

whats funny most of the people that talk tough and say i got this and that are the first ones to run. it takes alot of balls to actually use a strap on someone not just pull the thing out and try to scare someone.

as long as it stops some one from trying to steal your shit, I dont see a reason to shoot them, Now if they broke in my house, i would shoot their ass, and not feel bad about it..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Thank Dog for TEXAS

Consealed handgun lisense, got it

Gun in the car, got it

Gun on my cbr900rr, got it

Any Questions......?

its a good/bad thing in TX,

cause its easy for you to own a gun legally and protect yourself when the time comes around.

but for those with bad intentions, it is five times as easy to find one cause Texas is FLOODED with firearms of all kinds.

9515g

xa-3000s

as long as it stops some one from trying to steal your shit, I dont see a reason to shoot them, Now if they broke in my house, i would shoot their ass, and not feel bad about it..

I don't know about the laws in your state but where I live it's against the law to use deadly force if someone is trying to steal your property which i think is pretty dumb.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

9I have had a CWL for a long time. I pray I never need to even reach for it. Subcompact SD9 with laser

Better to have it and not need it, then to not have it and need it.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

I have had a CWL for a long time. I pray I never need to even reach for it.

Better to have it and not need it, then to not have it and need it.

You have a California Women Lawyer?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived