do you carry weapons in your car?

nah i dont. being a black individual livin in a higher ses white community, it would be stupid of me. cops here are looking for a reason to be dicks where i live. thats the last thing i need to get in trouble for.

at least youre smart about it

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

for the people talking about carrying a .45 or even the eagle up top, wouldn't you guys want something with a little less recoil in case you need to fire off multiple shots and be accurate? a 9mm would be plenty to stop someone in their tracks and would be much better in that case that the first shot does miss and a 2nd needs to fired off very quick. I'm not a shooting expert but I know when I used to go to the gun range and try to empty the clip of a Colt 1911 .45 the bullets that actually hit the target were all over the place. now with the .22 and 9mm, they would all hit and be pretty close to eachother

not starting shit, just wondering the reasoning to carry such a large gun

i carry a glock36 small framed .45 for that gigantic 300 pound methed out lunatic. I dont want to have to hit him but once.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

i carry a glock36 small framed .45 for that gigantic 300 pound methed out lunatic. I dont want to have to hit him but once.

that's why with those types of people you go for their knees. no one is going to continue to run after being shot directly in the knee, idc how big or methed out they are. or straight in the head if you really feel the need to. a 9mm will be successful with either of those tasks

that's why with those types of people you go for their knees. no one is going to continue to run after being shot directly in the knee, idc how big or methed out they are. or straight in the head if you really feel the need to. a 9mm will be successful with either of those tasks

do what you think will work for you. A guy shot in the leg can sue. A dead guy can't. Try to convince a jury that you felt your life was in danger and the best thing you could do to save your own life is blow a guys knees out. Sure. You aren't trying to stop him from running, only trying to stop him from killing you. Have you ever seen a video of a guy on pcp? Adrenaline can be very powerful. If he has a gun in his hand, what does his knee have to do with anything? Put one in his chest and he cant shoot back.

plus, aiming at a knee increases the chances of missing. I don't know if you have checked your local laws, but in most places, you are responsible for a bullet wherever it goes. Fuck around and hit an innocent bystander and you WILL be charged.

Archived