Have you been jacked lately?

Ak cryin like a bitch. Just fuckin with ya man. I have heard a lot about how bad anchorage is with gangs and how much more they make on drugs their. I havent had any of my shit jacked and ive had quite a few systems. I finally have my first vehicle with an alarm so I will be good. My cousin has told me about a friend he use to work with who put razor blades up in the dash because someone had tried to steal the h/u. Well the guy tried it again and fucked his fingers up. One of my cousins had a pioneer h/u stole from his car when he was at work but his windows were down. We also had a friend of mine get his alpine h/u get jacked from his car but was found under another employees car because the guy didnt get away with it. The asshole kept riding around that side of the building while we were working. Good thing they didnt damage his 300zx.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

A few weeks ago a few 12yr old kids broke into my truck and stole my DVD HU and got my brand new RF 4x6's. They also broke the window out in my dads Tahoe, broke the front window in our next door neighbors F250 and got their rear widow in their Expo. They didnt stop there either.... they broke into my buds big ass F350 (he has about $65,000 into it)with 16" lift on 22's and a bad ass system and stole the WHOLE ENTIRE truck. They were caught (their rents found out and turned 'em in) i got all my stuff back and my friend found his truck 5mi down the road.... door open and keys in the ignition with the ignition still on.

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

when i was 16 and in high school still i had a POS 1982 Buick skylark. it cost 300$ and had absolutely no money put into it, even had an AM only radio. well it was literally parked on the curb outside of school with evrybody else's car and somebody took the whole thing. granted it didnt set me back much but i was 16 i was devastated lol

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

the other day at work!

Some one took my warm chocolate TURN OVER from Arby's at work, after i came back from lunch :angry:

taking a mans turn over......that just aint right.

Damn, sorry to hear it guys.

I hate thieves, especially nowadays when there isnt much money in car audio. They are risking alot for like $25 worth of stolen resale value. And most of the time they break the equipment getting it out.

Guess crackheads will steal anything.

My neighbor had their pet bunny stolen.

fuck that shit, someone steals my damn bunny they'll be getting a good 'ol cap in the ass

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

See sig, 6 weeks ago this wednesday, insurance company is still "investigating" (basically they are gonna say fuck you)

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

Archived