Detroit Meetup

UnderLoK

Day of the week  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which day(s) of the week is best for you

Yepp I have an enhanced I.D.

And it seems to go back and fourth between saturday and sunday, sooo why dont we do it saturday AND sunday. That way everyone can come out, and we could possibly get word out about Toms shop.

sounds good to me. ah finally can hear some quality michigan systems lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Mine won't be quality.

Working on one coil per sub and half a suspension package each. LMFAO.

oh i wasnt talkin about you. jk :lol:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Just got my new setup in. Wish I could take a trip down. But only days off are Friday and Monday :(

1946 Chevy Panel Truck: For Sale

1999 Ford Explorer XLT

Subs: Ten Obsidian Audio 15's

Sub Amps: Five American Bass 120.1's

Speakers: American Bass mids and selenium tweeters

Speaker Amp: Mb Quart Dsc4125

Electrical: DC power 250amp alt, 6 batteries

http://www.youtube.com/user/46panel

well if we have to we can pull a 3 day if that works for everyone but just remember how many miles are going on the SS unless he leaves it here... Also i am trying to have MTX bring their truck out and give away t-shirts and stuff and i am working with rockford to see if i can give away something to the loudest system.....The Term LAb is in so i can test cars(i might think about charging a nominal fee with a special stamp for anyone who pays to come back whenever and use it for free.) looking maybe to do a raffle for stuff,or something not really an event but something fun i guess.... let us know at 248-289-1720 thanks tom....

Yepp I have an enhanced I.D.

And it seems to go back and fourth between saturday and sunday, sooo why dont we do it saturday AND sunday. That way everyone can come out, and we could possibly get word out about Toms shop.

well if we have to we can pull a 3 day if that works for everyone but just remember how many miles are going on the SS unless he leaves it here... Also i am trying to have MTX bring their truck out and give away t-shirts and stuff and i am working with rockford to see if i can give away something to the loudest system.....The Term LAb is in so i can test cars(i might think about charging a nominal fee with a special stamp for anyone who pays to come back whenever and use it for free.) looking maybe to do a raffle for stuff,or something not really an event but something fun i guess.... let us know at 248-289-1720 thanks tom....

the mtx ford escape? We haven't had mtx in awhile so idk if that is still what they are rocking.

Are you trying to get stuff directly from RF or dealing with dubie at progressive?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

MTX now has a pickup i can't remeber what they have but i know its a pickup and as far as rockford goes from them or from the rti guys at rockford......Rockford is my least favorite brands we carry, Maybe one of the other brands we are authorized for we will give away.....As far as rockford goes i told them directly since they screwd me on the install on an Aston Marton DB9 we did i will carry only their amps and speakers but not their subs......

the mtx ford escape? We haven't had mtx in awhile so idk if that is still what they are rocking.

Are you trying to get stuff directly from RF or dealing with dubie at progressive?

Archived