Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Seen this on the Tahoe Forum..

its a good idea considering this forum has a lot of off topic chat in different threads (including mine)

so I decided to make this thread

literally anything goes on in this thread

so I'll start it off :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

...literally anything :lol:

you'll see once it starts going

kind of like whats going on today

any updates on your system, install anything new.. etc

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

Well I'm about to order some stuff for my new build. Is that good enough to post? lol. Just random stuff?

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

Posted

Re-doing my bathroom tonight.. i needed a break.

Dont you love it when you think you have everything you need then you have to run back to the hardware store 2 or 3 times.

Wife always thinks a small project is cheap ;)

Posted

So i decided to not upgrade my system or put any money in my jeep so I can save up and go to colorado to see my girlfriend.

Edit: I live in MA btw if you are to lazy to look. lol. And I plan on driving there.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

im sick of school, i have to stain my huge ass deck... and im too damn poor for ss so i and to buy peal n seal

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

me and my dad just replaced my grandmas water heater and went to lowes probably 3 times and then once more to return some stuff we didn't need

but yeah its in off topic for a reason.. shoot the shit, talk about whatever is on your mind :drinks:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

Painted the outside of the house Tuesday then it rains 3 days in a row and I still need to get the trim and awnings done for my boys graduation on Sunday.. talk about pressed for time I wont get any sleep until next week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 507 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...