Amp Turn On Wire Help.

:unsure: The amp turn on wire. Normally i just wire that to my power antena wire cuz i dont have power antena. but now the new car doesnt have a power antena wire to hook my amp turn on wire up 2. so where would i hook the amp turn on wire to?

If you have an aftermarket headunit: hook it on the blue or blue/white from your hu

OR... if you don't, any switched 12v source will work (12v on when key is turned on, 12v off when key is turned off)

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

ok i have a stock cd player cuz the wires wont plug into my aftermarket cd player....damn wiring harness. so i just hook it to a 12v source?...like the key for instance. how do i take that apart to hook the wire to that? i need to know where to hook it up lol.

open your fusebox, take a test light, see which ones are "hot". Then find some that dont work, turn the key on and see if they work. If they work with the key on, and dont work with the key off, there you go ;)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Well, I am guessing that you are driving a 96 saturn SL.... Look on the internet, im sure that somewhere it will tell you how to take apart the ignition. And that is the 2nd best place to hook up the REM since the HU isnt capible. good luck.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Also try pulling out your stock head unit, finding the switched power wire.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

ok i have a stock cd player cuz the wires wont plug into my aftermarket cd player....damn wiring harness. so i just hook it to a 12v source?...like the key for instance. how do i take that apart to hook the wire to that? i need to know where to hook it up lol.

of course they wont. one is stock, one is aftermarket. thats why they make harnesses. wow.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg