Sonic Electronix

I used just over 100sq ft for just the trunk of my Mustang. Buy more than what you think you need.

^^^ I'd go with this. If you've got extra, just save it or double up on the areas that you think will need it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

i did my trunk of my car (06 Impala)and most of the rear deck with 1 layer of Damplifier it was 40sqft and i had 2 sheets left 1 for each rear door.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

damplifier is way to expensive for me, im getting 100 sq ft eighty ml thick of rattle trap by fatmat for $160..it would cost me $260 from damplifier and its only 60ml thick

Also consider that you will need 2 layers of Fatmat to equal 1 layer of Damplifier (in terms of performance)

The foil Damplifier is twice as thick as the foil on fatmat and our adhesive is butyl rubber, no asphalt.

Considering fatmat has a faiulure rate of 50% or more, you are really taking quite a risk to save some money, and lose performance while doing it!

ANT

secondskin_468x60.gif

damplifier is way to expensive for me, im getting 100 sq ft eighty ml thick of rattle trap by fatmat for $160..it would cost me $260 from damplifier and its only 60ml thick

You get what you pay for man...I have about 45 sq feet of damp pro in my trunk and I will never buy a different deadener. Easy to apply, doesn't stink up the car and most important it stays where you put it.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?