Jump to content

Rubber Ducky Bass! For Assman And Roscoe!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thast right FEAR THE DUCK!

its gotta be BOLDED too mang

FEAR THE DUCK

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Assmans Vid bumped to next page...why...because i can haha

Posted Image

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

You guys are nuts...Nice Video..I am gonna make another one hopefully today..Soon as the Duck gets in..I will post up a pic..

Posted

Well for the guys in the 300 topic all you gotta do is have a good friend to ride wit ya!! I have 3 now, And they all look the same...Only thing is I think my main road dog is getting jealous!!! What yall think look at that Expression...!!

Thanks Randy!! You da man!!

Posted Image

Posted

Very awesome and looks like the colors match pretty good.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

Oh yeah I am diggin it..you know the funny thing..I used my flash the first time I took the picture and the duck was yellow..That was cool...

Posted

got any pink ducks Randy?? haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Ok Assman the REVOLUTION Has Started!! Assman Industries Just got put on the Nasdaq tonight, I will take 1000 shares at below market cost!! Ha Ha..I see potential for you!

Posted

I need to buy the domain name assman industries soon.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14691 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...