zaxfire69 Posted July 11, 2007 Report Posted July 11, 2007 Ha Ha..Just a crazzy little video of My Rubber Ducky Named Carsick..Cause he is Green, from me twistin the streets up...Don't mind the dirty seats and car it is my old work unit...I am gonna clean it up one day..Sorry about the sound the bass messes with my mic on my camera.. I want a new Ducky assman..!! Hook me up.. I want in the Rubber Ducky Terror Squad!!
zaxfire69 Posted July 11, 2007 Author Report Posted July 11, 2007 Yeah I got her in..Just don't have it up real loud in that video..Don't want it to jump around that much...Just wanted it to dance..And dance he does..
AI James Posted July 11, 2007 Report Posted July 11, 2007 songs horrible, any vids with somethign a little more musical
zaxfire69 Posted July 11, 2007 Author Report Posted July 11, 2007 songs horrible, any vids with somethign a little more musical Now Accordman, You are wrong for that, Song isn't horrible..It is Rubber Ducky Song..It is meant to be a joke..Rubber Ducky your the one, you make bathtime so much fun..With a couple of 30hz and 40hz burps thrown in there..Just a joke..I will put you up a song later..Which song do you want ..Request one I will see what I can do..Something low cause my box dosn't like High bass...
assman Posted July 11, 2007 Report Posted July 11, 2007 very cool,ill have to test it out one of these days. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
BassJunkie Posted July 11, 2007 Report Posted July 11, 2007 I'm in tears laughing at that, I was totally not expecting the rubber ducky song 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Twigz Posted July 11, 2007 Report Posted July 11, 2007 Ha Ha...It is funny isn't it.. I never would of thought u could get that song with bass. what program are you using to make that? How much does it cost I wanna make my own Bass Cd's. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.