Harry Potter & Order Of The Phoenix Review

I've been a Harry Potter fan since Junior High the way I got into it is kind of funny. A girl named Bree was into the book and I had a crush on her so I checked out the book and well, I ended up reading the whole series as for me and the girl we were just friends. This movie was probably the best harry potter movie they have put out so far. The action at the end and the special effects was just phenomenal and the suspense was hard to bare. Keep in mind that I have not read this book in years and didn't even really remember the story but when I saw the movie the memories came back and the actors they did a hell of a job playing character. I give this movie a 8 out of 10 because they edit alot of stuff out just like they did goblet of fire and the book is always better in my opinion. If your a father, and you have kids I reccommend taking them to this movie.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

:lol:

that one chick who had the changing hair, omg I nutted myself multiple times every time she appeared.

does anyone know her real name? I wanna look her up she was part of the Order I forget her character name.

Edited by TwigzTheJuggalo

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

we were talking about the girl u read the books for :fyi:

Oh, yah she was pretty sexi but theirs plenty of fish in the sea. The female character in the movie though with the changing hair was hotter :).

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

you got pics of your friend :) goodass jailbait

well, she had freckles on her cheek but on her it made her look even cuter, and she had orange curly hair. I havent talked to her in years and that was in junior high. She had a nice tight ass, nice thighs, and a decent chest. Sadly I don't think ill ever see her again/hear from her. Keeping in touch with people is too hard.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

i'll keep "in" touch with her for you :D

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy