For right now I ride with it cut like That..If I put my Cover on there it rattles so bad I can't take it..And to be honest with you I haven't taken the time to cut the Original Rear Deck lid out..You are kinda Critical of my shiz today man..Whats up with that??? I don't worry about looks man..I could care less what It looks like..As long as it sounds good that is all that matters to me. My Car show days are over..! I been there and done that, got trophies to prove it..I use my car as a work vehicle. I drive it back and forth to work and thats it...I have an 07 Gmc Acadia for a family ride..

How do you like that? Is that kinda like the envoy? We test drove the envoy ext and didn't like it to much, it felt wishy washy because of it having such a huge ass wheelbase.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

How do you like that? Is that kinda like the envoy? We test drove the envoy ext and didn't like it to much, it felt wishy washy because of it having such a huge ass wheelbase.

Gmc Acadia is like driving a car..Funny thing is is that when you are inside the ride and you look to the backseat it is like you are in a van...But when you look at it from the outside it isn't that big... Its weird..When I clean it up in the morning..I will take a picture of it and post it here..