treossi Posted May 25, 2010 Report Posted May 25, 2010 yeah we've all seen the commercial.. maybe we havn't ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kExTJ6SLXV4 Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
arnold1992 Posted May 25, 2010 Report Posted May 25, 2010 IIIII KNOWW!!!!! RE se xxx 18d2 (4) Audioque 2200 (2) DC Power 270XP blue 3 C&D fr310 Stinger wiring CDT components
treossi Posted May 25, 2010 Author Report Posted May 25, 2010 EVERYTHING HERE SHOULD BE IN CAPS K THX BYE Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
EclipseChris Posted May 25, 2010 Report Posted May 25, 2010 WOW!!!!!!!!!! THATS AN ANNOYING AD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Hellbound Train Posted May 25, 2010 Report Posted May 25, 2010 Actually been watching these ads for a while. My cousin and I plan on going into our staples and doing this. Except we plan on throwing in things like WOW THATS A LOW ASS PRICE! I had to watch one of the vids that popped up after it ended and damn if one of them wasnt a dog eating a cop car.
treossi Posted May 25, 2010 Author Report Posted May 25, 2010 yeah it's been done already haha, but this is the best thread EVER CREATED Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
BeatBox Posted May 25, 2010 Report Posted May 25, 2010 Actually been watching these ads for a while. My cousin and I plan on going into our staples and doing this. Except we plan on throwing in things. Like WOW THATS A LOW ASS PRICE! THAT BE FUNNY, YOUR OVER A FEW AISLES AND YOU HER TWO GUYS YELLING THAT SHIT LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.