started off a a lanyard thread, will end as a boob thread. feelsgoodman.jpg

btw, at my highschool, anyone caught with out thier designated lanyard (dif colors for freshies, sophs, jr, sr) was sent home for 3 days suspension. it was some buuuuuuuuuul shit.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

seems like school get gayer and gayer every year lol before i got to my high school they had open lunches for some reason, you could go out and come back after lunch. not any more and after i left they started the whole uniform thing, they also had that lanyard rule but they wouldnt give suspension they would just make you stay an hr after school...

and making us wear a lanyard, FORCING US, is considered a uniform, but does the fucking law care? no. they want us bitching about it so we cant notice how fucking shitty the teachers are. i dropped out my sophmore year because i couldnt take the dumb shit anymore. making me stay 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, to learn next to nothing, fuck no. i did/am doing the shit online, so much easier, so much more fun, you learn alot more, so much better than this public school shit.

FUCK PUBLIC SCHOOL. i live in the capitol city of my state, i cant imagine a small town public school.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

some really hated school ^^^ lol they would also lock out bending machines during school hrs so we couldnt buy it and take into our classes :popcorn:<_<

Archived