Little story,

I drove my hatch up to Verizon wireless to check out getting a new phone. I go in, the sales guy pisses me off, so i begin to leave. I walk out to my car, hit the door button on the key fob. And nothing. door doesn't pop, not even make a sound. hit the other side, it makes noise, still doesn't open the door. So now im really pissed off. locked out of my car at one of the business intersections in town! :angry: I dick with it for two hours, just to the point of throwing a big rock through the window of the car, one of my friends shows up with a truck load of tools, long story short i got into the car. But now both door solenoids arent working, power to the keyless brain but solenoids are dead. I ordered some this morning. I just wanted to share my angry story with yas.....bring on the "cool story bro" :popcorn:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

crappy day huh. cool story bro

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

sooo both of them went out at the same time? ftl

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

thats why i dont like shaving off handles lol!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

yeah its bull, and i just got the door panels back on, and had my emergency switch unhooked, Thats what i get i guess lol. i ordered some new ones. we'll see how it goes, ill put up pics of installing them. After dicking with it for an hour one of the sales guys at Verizon comes out and asks "you need a jump?" i lol'd and said yeah go a head ill pop the hood you crank her over! lmao

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

yeah its bull, and i just got the door panels back on, and had my emergency switch unhooked, Thats what i get i guess lol. i ordered some new ones. we'll see how it goes, ill put up pics of installing them. After dicking with it for an hour one of the sales guys at Verizon comes out and asks "you need a jump?" i lol'd and said yeah go a head ill pop the hood you crank her over! lmao

(Finishing the story)

I looked at him longingly as i reach and swipe the sheet metal where the door handle used to be with one hand, and push the key fob pointing at the door with the remaining hand. As nothing results from pushing the button on the remote I look at him, fake some tears,and say "It no worky"

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

(Finishing the story)

I looked at him longingly as i reach and swipe the sheet metal where the door handle used to be with one hand, and push the key fob pointing at the door with the remaining hand. As nothing results from pushing the button on the remote I look at him, fake some tears,and say "It no worky"

:clapping: well said sir. The guy looked at me and said "how do you drive it so low like that" some people just crack me up. Thanks for the laugh guys i needed one! :popcorn:

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

:clapping: well said sir. The guy looked at me and said "how do you drive it so low like that" some people just crack me up. Thanks for the laugh guys i needed one! :popcorn:

Haha i love people like that, i just start speaking automotive talk and just laugh in their face when they pretend to know what they are talking about.

I was talking to a guy at the car show i had at school today, he tried telling me that his 2 bazooka tens , his half farad cap, and his old kenwood 600 watt amp was better than my DD2512 and 1600 rms. So i was like "do you have your big three done? How low does your voltage go at full tilt? How much fusing do you have in that amp?"

He was like "Big wha? Volatge wha? Tilt wha?"

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Damn dude that blows, need to get some glass controls on your ride for a back up, do it dukes of hazard style! lols

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"