This is my first vid. Done by Anton from Team Minnesota's Loudest at the Brainerd, MN Midwest SPL show. Thanks guys!

If someone can embed for me, that'd be appreciated!

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

This is my first vid. Done by Anton from Team Minnesota's Loudest at the Brainerd, MN Midwest SPL show. Thanks guys!

If someone can embed for me, that'd be appreciated!

haha hell yeah brotha looks good. just watched it on the MNloudest sight. didnt know ya were here too :drinks:

haha hell yeah brotha looks good. just watched it on the MNloudest sight. didnt know ya were here too :drinks:

I was a Termpro diehard for like 9 years, but it's so slow over there now. I'm on here a lot, just don't post much.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

I was a Termpro diehard for like 9 years, but it's so slow over there now. I'm on here a lot, just don't post much.

ha gotcha. i added ya as a friend here too lol gotto keep MN tight lol nah but for real im still bummed i couldnt make it down. got the gas money after it was prob over with FTL. hope to move to stcloud, a lil closer to where its all at instead of way the hell up north in Hibbing lol

ha gotcha. i added ya as a friend here too lol gotto keep MN tight lol nah but for real im still bummed i couldnt make it down. got the gas money after it was prob over with FTL. hope to move to stcloud, a lil closer to where its all at instead of way the hell up north in Hibbing lol

Was about a 3 1/2 hour drive for me. Was well worth it though. Finally got to hear a vehicle louder than mine. Lol. Chris's Cherokee is just plain sick. Was a great show. So many people that were close to a 150. I didn't do the burp class, but testing after I would of done around a 152. I'm hoping to make the St. Joseph show coming up.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

if i have gas loot and time to any of the shows coming up im there lol. been struggling a lil with that stuff lol yay. i still wanna hear chrises too and meet up with a few of us(MNloudest). i wanna say mine is still the loudest ive heard so far though haha