Sonic Electronix

Well i have ok stuff. Just my electrical is really bad. Its suffering to say the least. Stock alt, basic battery, no big 3, and voltage drop bad.

I have a dd m3 amp for the sub. I have a planet audio on the component sets. German Maestro components, dd9512f and now this sub. I have good stuff, and have gotten good deals. I just need a good alt, and at least two batteries!

Yea, i want to upgrade my electrical. I need a new alt anyways so prolly going to upgrade it, my battery as of now is dead and i have to pick up another one. But for 2 12" woofers i wont need a second battery for the amp that i am powering. I think i might take a trip to the audio shop for some 1/0 wire for the big three so my voltage is a little more stable.

Yea, i want to upgrade my electrical. I need a new alt anyways so prolly going to upgrade it, my battery as of now is dead and i have to pick up another one. But for 2 12" woofers i wont need a second battery for the amp that i am powering. I think i might take a trip to the audio shop for some 1/0 wire for the big three so my voltage is a little more stable.

Yeah i need to do the same! I just need some free time and some 1/0. Then, i'll be in business!

03 350Z

Yeah i need to do the same! I just need some free time and some 1/0. Then, i'll be in business!

Same here, free time is harder to find. I have been building my new box for 2 days cuz of a bunch of stuff. But yea my buddys at the audioshop can get me 30' of 1/0 wire and all the terminals i will need for $15 cuz of his discount.

Same here, free time is harder to find. I have been building my new box for 2 days cuz of a bunch of stuff. But yea my buddys at the audioshop can get me 30' of 1/0 wire and all the terminals i will need for $15 cuz of his discount.

Dude what kind of wire?? Hook me up!! I'm sure shipping wouldn't be that bad! I would just say i may need about 20 feet! LMK if you can.

reason for edit: I just where you said 30'. That would be even better! I need to do another ground for my amp. My old 1/0 i somehow took some of the plastic or whatever off really close to the wire!

03 350Z

I want some wire too, but a lot more than 30' of it.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I want some wire too, but a lot more than 30' of it.

Nice, Ok lets move the wire info to a pm.

Got some side by side comparison pics next to a kicker comp coming up! Sorry, its the only woofer i had layin around.

03 350Z

Ok i got some new pics i can upload!

Here we go...

audio%20pics%20240.jpg

audio%20pics%20241.jpg

audio%20pics%20242.jpg

audio%20pics%20243.jpg

audio%20pics%20244.jpg

audio%20pics%20245.jpg

audio%20pics%20246.jpg

audio%20pics%20247.jpg

audio%20pics%20248.jpg

audio%20pics%20249.jpg

Damn Dog hair! ha ha

audio%20pics%20250.jpg

Hopefully next time ill have side by side pics of pinkie and the dd9512f!

03 350Z

Dude what kind of wire?? Hook me up!! I'm sure shipping wouldn't be that bad! I would just say i may need about 20 feet! LMK if you can.

reason for edit: I just where you said 30'. That would be even better! I need to do another ground for my amp. My old 1/0 i somehow took some of the plastic or whatever off really close to the wire!

Okay man i think that i may be going there today, if you want i can find out how much it would be

HOLY SHIT! Damn thing is huge (thats what she said) good comparison shot.

this thing is so sick.. i think ima go this route when i recone my lvl 5s.. i love random as colors like yours

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel