New SMD User Group Icons

ya i know

at home,work,ipod,even with the other 1/2

damn u steve for haveing a bomb ass page :good:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Is there a way to have them not be double-stacked? It's already apparent to me that the Admins are Members, so having the "Member" logo show up is a bit redundant. Other than that it's a cool feature. I'm liking what you guys have added and worked on over the past few months! :good:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

pretty kool update...if you guys are 18 plus and want that second icon removed PM me and ill clean it up. (ill probably end up doing it as i go along)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Is there a way to have them not be double-stacked? It's already apparent to me that the Admins are Members, so having the "Member" logo show up is a bit redundant. Other than that it's a cool feature. I'm liking what you guys have added and worked on over the past few months! :good:

sure, we just have to dis-associate the secondary member groups, some one else can sort that out...i'm still working on this project, not finished...

pretty kool update...if you guys are 18 plus and want that second icon removed PM me and ill clean it up. (ill probably end up doing it as i go along)

thanks!!

I was just curious when is there gonna be a blackberry interface the current mobile iphone one distorts all the pictures and elongates everything on my blackberry tour some stuff is unviewable... I deal with it and am not complaining just asking if it has been thought about.

New updates are sick ideas :)

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

it would be cool if the people who were on teams had the icon with their team logo... and have the team sections invisible to the general public(like the 18+ section)... that way we dont have to hear people complaining about it..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Membership program that i'm working on, hope to have it live by the end of my night. Sneak peak at the icon's

Membership Icons (these could change, just the first draft of icons)

Gold Member

smd_gold.png

Silver Member

smd_silver.png

Bronze Member

smd_bronze.png

I need something to stand out, hell, I been here since day one, Iam member 165 or 168 or something like that

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived