Its mostly bass fishing around here, then snagging for spoonbill in the spring is pretty popular. If you go to the bigger lakes you can get walleye and some other species.

23628_10150157236810094_719415093_1.jpg

^^^ bass my brother caught last year, i think he said it was 11 pounds

Edited by dyeagain15

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Bass fish with my dad and a few of my buddies. Still bluegill / bream and crappie fish whenever I can..

More than anything lately is throwing the chairs, rods and tackle in the truck before going to work, get off at 11 pick up a 12 pack, can of dip, and chicken livers at the store. Head out to my favorite dock, bait up, cast out, throw in a pinch, crack one open and wait for the catfish.

Actually did a little redneck engineering and took the rod holders you stick in the ground, cut off 3/4 of the stick that goes into the ground and hose clamped em to the chair (tailgating type chairs) right at the end of the armrest. About the time you start to fall asleep you feel your ass moving, you know you got one. Use circle hooks and all you gotta do is keep the line tight, they run and theyre hooked. Very relaxing

mostly bass around here some stripers and walleye if u go to the right place. I go up to the top of Minnesota to international falls there is some great fishing up that way. fishing is one of my favorite things to do that I dont get to do much of anymore.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com