Showfest 2010-supa daves demo,seat ejections,and joannas hairtrick

Showfest 2010 -How to make somebody forget about kicker real fast

So this guy was swearing up and down about kicker this and kicker that,first of all he wouldnt even let me shut the door on him,he said nothing was as loud as his buddies 2 kicker 15,well to make a long story short,i hurt tha boys feelins lol,he learned what psi was all about real fast after he ran out of my truck,you can see his boys didnt even wanna get close to my tahoe,much less sit in it haha.He came up and shook my hand afterwards and admitted kicker dont have shit on that lol.it was fun times oh and supa dave being silly the whole damn time lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92B2QdFeunM

Arriving at hotel at 3am and people come running for demos!joannas hairtrick

So i get to tunica about 3 and demos begin!Joanna wants a hairtrick right off the bat,after all the smack she talked on facebook (jokingly of course) she couldnt take it lol,security gaurds come up wanting demos too lol,eveybody in the hotel was calling the front desk complaining the hotel was shaking! so we didnt demo long but everybody got the drift that its not playing around lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t_STp47zAc&feature=related

Showfest 2010 -How to make somebody forget about kicker real fast

So this guy was swearing up and down about kicker this and kicker that,first of all he wouldnt even let me shut the door on him,he said nothing was as loud as his buddies 2 kicker 15,well to make a long story short,i hurt tha boys feelins lol,he learned what psi was all about real fast after he ran out of my truck,you can see his boys didnt even wanna get close to my tahoe,much less sit in it haha.He came up and shook my hand afterwards and admitted kicker dont have shit on that lol.it was fun times oh and supa dave being silly the whole damn time lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92B2QdFeunM

Arriving at hotel at 3am and people come running for demos!joannas hairtrick

So i get to tunica about 3 and demos begin!Joanna wants a hairtrick right off the bat,after all the smack she talked on facebook (jokingly of course) she couldnt take it lol,security gaurds come up wanting demos too lol,eveybody in the hotel was calling the front desk complaining the hotel was shaking! so we didnt demo long but everybody got the drift that its not playing around lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t_STp47zAc&feature=related

didn't know you had to do demo's that late at night man damn soon good shit homie. hey i think i need to load to few i got from sunday ?

streetbeat king of the south

98 nissan altima

2 rd alpha's 12's, 15's, 10's depends on the mood

1 gp3000

highest show streetbeat sscore is 145.5

highest home streetbeat score is 143.9

USACI 4 LIFE

first video- WHAT? lol they jumped like pussies, was that ol boys truck with the kickers? the one with the lambos..

second video- dude was drunk...that was pretty damn fine!

good videos :good:

cool story bro

sorry, had to do it! :drinks:

always love the reactions to these people that dont know better...lol, priceless!

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

haha, price be doin good shit wit the hoe

u put those sundown 4ch's in yet?

shit sounds killer mang, props on the system, and how does ur volt meter handle that bass? mine already starting to act up, the stinger logo lights up but i get no number readings showing

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

good shit on the second vid. First vid you had noisemakers, not BASSHEADS, it seemed

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

didn't know you had to do demo's that late at night man damn soon good shit homie. hey i think i need to load to few i got from sunday ?

yeah postem up mang! and i put another video of you up screaming and shit lol

first video- WHAT? lol they jumped like pussies, was that ol boys truck with the kickers? the one with the lambos..

second video- dude was drunk...that was pretty damn fine!

good videos :good:

lol it is what it is on the first video and yes it was ol boys with the lambos.

but yeah joanna is a doll for sure,ill get some more videos with her :drink40:

lol...as usual

:pardon::peepwall:

cool story bro

sorry, had to do it! :drinks:

always love the reactions to these people that dont know better...lol, priceless!

haha he said his boy had the loudest shit around that nobody could fcuk with him lol

haha, price be doin good shit wit the hoe

u put those sundown 4ch's in yet?

shit sounds killer mang, props on the system, and how does ur volt meter handle that bass? mine already starting to act up, the stinger logo lights up but i get no number readings showing

hey thanks man,yes i have alll the sundown 4 channels in,and i think my sundown 4500s will be shipping out soon!jacob got them in tuesday i think.love the 4 chans so far.my volt meter handles it fine,no problems so far.

good shit on the second vid. First vid you had noisemakers, not BASSHEADS, it seemed

lol it was good times for sure,but thanks mang