BASS RACE/ BASS BOXING SONG LIST

it sounds like it would but i cant test it... get the unedited version its alot better :^

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Hasn any one used go to sleep by eminem???

i did it in my camaro and it bumped but i dont think it would make a good bass race.. lol it has madd bass for a few seconds then goes 30 without then 10 secs then 2 misn without... not really worth while :V

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i did it in my camaro and it bumped but i dont think it would make a good bass race.. lol it has madd bass for a few seconds then goes 30 without then 10 secs then 2 misn without... not really worth while :V

hmmm well the one i have, dont know if there are diff versions lol, has continuous bass for about 40 to 60 seconds

hmmm well the one i have, dont know if there are diff versions lol, has continuous bass for about 40 to 60 seconds

maybe... the one i had/have (not sure since comp crash) was off of a sound track cd that i borrowed from a friend

I tried it out, seems to be decent, just becarefull if you run it at comps, elaine might not like the swearing.

Yes I have a meter, will put it on the meter tonight, didnt have time yesterday

On a side note...69 boyz - get together. That is undoubtlly the best song to use in bass boxing ever

then im rambo bitch

man whity used it when he had the loudest stock bass boxing car of 150.2. and i have used it many a time. but pls do do the test... wat you hitting with the 69 boys get together song

Archived