Sonic Electronix

Agreed dont go with a adjustable port. I would go with 35hz like stated above. Should still be pretty nasty.

Now this guy knows his stuff! Cookie for you :drinks:

OP in fact it will be louder with the 35hz one, but will not play as low as the 32hz one. I'm sure you would not notice a difference.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Now this guy knows his stuff! Cookie for you :drinks:

OP in fact it will be louder with the 35hz one, but will not play as low as the 32hz one. I'm sure you would not notice a difference.

Exactly

ok i think 35 is the way im gonna go then it sound good now and the guy said the box was 35 that i have now but its a p.o.s box so hopfully a good box at 35 will make it sound better

What sub and amp do you have? How big is the box? A new box should make a huge difference.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

What sub and amp do you have? How big is the box? A new box should make a huge difference.

the sub is a crystal mobile sounds comp x2 15 and the amp is a older rf amp pushing 1000rms till i get a new amp the box its in now is 19inch by 19inch by 15inch witch is a piss o shit thats why i want to build a new one if u got some advice id be glade to hear it

the sub is a crystal mobile sounds comp x2 15 and the amp is a older rf amp pushing 1000rms till i get a new amp the box its in now is 19inch by 19inch by 15inch witch is a piss o shit thats why i want to build a new one if u got some advice id be glade to hear it

iv'e heard of crystal mobile thats some pretty good equipment u got :clapping:

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

iv'e heard of crystal mobile thats some pretty good equipment u got :clapping:

[/quot

thanks man your the only person ive found that knows about that company

no prob. my homie had a 12" that pounded as hard as my 15" re se. They're good subs

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Well there's your problem. The box is far to small. If it is truly tuned to 35hz, it will only have 1 cube. it should have 2.5 or more. If you make the new box 3 cubes you will notice a huge difference, even with the same tuning.

Well there's your problem. The box is far to small. If it is truly tuned to 35hz, it will only have 1 cube. it should have 2.5 or more. If you make the new box 3 cubes you will notice a huge difference, even with the same tuning.

thank im ganna start building the box tomorrow should i go with a circle port or a slot port or does it make a difference 35hz is 35hz