Yeah, all the subs are sold, and my car is 100% back to stock. Took me a good 12 hours to rip out the system, take out all the wiring, install the stock system back in, then another 3 hours to get the car back together.

And incase anyone is wondering, I actually fried 1 BTL, the first time around. The enclosure specs were 6.5 cubes @ 35hz with 100in^ of port per woofer. At first I had 2 Sundowns strapped @ .7 per sub, so .35 ohms per amp. Amps laughed at it, but it was just too much power for that amount of port area and I kept breaking tinsels.

Then after 1 blew and tinsels broke on 2 others, I decided I was doing to recone so I could strap my amps @ 1.4, so I fried the other BTL for fun.

Reconed em all and I was still having problems with tinsels.... Before I took it out, I had my SSF cranked to about 50hz trying to stop my subs from excurding so much, but it really didnt help. Just too much power and port. That power would have worked if I had less port, and that port would have worked if I had less power.

It was definately loud, and sounded good, but Im looking for something with a flat response that will play all day. In a couple months Im starting a new build, in an Econoline van. Got 85% of the money I need all saved up, but its on hold for a while since I just got back surgery yesterday and Im still recovering.... Real hard to walk or stand. Just gotta lay in bed and keep poppin Oxycodones my Dr gave me. :wacko:

Anyways, look out for a MONSTER sealed groundpounder comin up. Goin to shit all over my BTLs and most other systems you've seen.

i heard 24 kicker comp 15's...but dont quote me on that

quoted

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

Archived