Mastersound15 Posted July 13, 2007 Report Posted July 13, 2007 i found this vid. reminds me of Steve Meade for some reason, i wonder why lol. heres another 2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's Current System- Jensen VM-9312 in-dash (1) Kicker 1500.1 (2) DD 1500 Series 12's Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring 145.6db- Floorboard 162.9db- Port --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle) (Under Reconstruction)
BassJunkie Posted July 13, 2007 Report Posted July 13, 2007 He's a member here I do believe. EDIT: Galactic monkey I think?? 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
AI James Posted July 13, 2007 Report Posted July 13, 2007 hes sellig them off, he can only get them to play low notes he says, and is looking for a "more daily" sound
playaz_star Posted July 13, 2007 Report Posted July 13, 2007 awwww look its pipo jr J/K hella crazy flex!!!
95pimpalass Posted July 13, 2007 Report Posted July 13, 2007 damn! that s.u.v. sure gets down and hella loud nice flexin too.
AI James Posted July 13, 2007 Report Posted July 13, 2007 if yall want them i think hes selling all 4 for 1000 for the 4 of them
Cdizzle Posted July 13, 2007 Report Posted July 13, 2007 if yall want them i think hes selling all 4 for 1000 for the 4 of them On youtube it said all 4 for $900 Damn Thiefs
LSN2meBoom916 Posted July 13, 2007 Report Posted July 13, 2007 DAMN! Even at $1000 thats a helluva deal. AND 4-18's/17,000watts/150db+....>FORD. Ouch. shoulda got a hoe I guess. Hella carnage. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.