Not asking for illegal ways, but a legitimate way to get a hold of high quality music videos with high quality audio on DVD or video cd to play in the car. A buddy of mine has a few DVDs but crappy quality and I've looked and looked and haven't had luck. Just wondering if any of you guys have a way or place to get music videos onto DVD or where to obtain music videos. I know I can get videos on iTunes but if that's what any of you do what program do you use to burn your disc with it?

-Robert

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Actually just found this site http://www.urbanideasgroup.com/sites/dvdmixtape/index.htm anyone have any idea if it's legit? Great deal if it is. $9.99 for 30 videos. I've never had luck getting YouTube videos in good quality video and sound wise

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Dammit. Fine. I'll be the guinea pig. Lol. Give me a week or two depending on shipping and I'll post a review. With the deal they have listed it's buy 2 get one free. So 90 music videos for 20 bucks plus shipping. Wish me luck

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Chopped and Screwed dvd's, if you like. The price is not NEAR as low as the other site, but I have a few of these (older 1's), and it was worth the price I paid IMO

http://screwedvideomix.com/

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Sweet. A buddy told me his DJ used to have some type of screwed and chopped music video DVDs he used at parties. Might of been these. I am probably going to look into both

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150