Owners1 Posted August 7, 2010 Author Report Posted August 7, 2010 Love the door panels man, love everything thanks! if your ever in FL and want a demo just hit me up Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Owners1 Posted August 7, 2010 Author Report Posted August 7, 2010 Small update today. I sent out my alternators for external regulation yesterday and began test fitting all of the bats today. I still have the last one to add which I can't seem to find a place for. There are also 2 on the left side of the box that I didn't have in for the pic because it was about to rain. I know the amp is lopsided. Will be fixed shortly. Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
matt402 Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 verry nice =]. can u fit a batt on the other side under ur hood?
Fennygolf Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 verry nice =]. can u fit a batt on the other side under ur hood? he cant its a 16v charging battery a car cant run on 16v it would blow the computer the second u turn the key
ch0sen Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 i just want to know how much weight you added to that hummer, i can't wait to see it finished in the back, if it looks half as good as the front it'll be great My current 95 Jetta Build w/ pioneer h/u 2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils 2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s 1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4 1 XS d925 1 Stinger spv35 1 1000 amp lead acid 50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/ My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/
Owners1 Posted August 9, 2010 Author Report Posted August 9, 2010 he cant its a 16v charging battery a car cant run on 16v it would blow the computer the second u turn the key correct. I will be keeping a stock 12v battery up front. i just want to know how much weight you added to that hummer, i can't wait to see it finished in the back, if it looks half as good as the front it'll be great It's a ton of weight. I should take a pic, it seriously looks like I have a drop kit or something. There is well over 1000 pounds in the back right now. The back might not be as good as the front seeing as I am the one doing it lol Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
dwright27 Posted August 10, 2010 Report Posted August 10, 2010 correct. I will be keeping a stock 12v battery up front. It's a ton of weight. I should take a pic, it seriously looks like I have a drop kit or something. There is well over 1000 pounds in the back right now. The back might not be as good as the front seeing as I am the one doing it lol i loled. im sure you can do it bro. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Owners1 Posted August 11, 2010 Author Report Posted August 11, 2010 step down module ftw?... going to do a little differently so I don't have to worry about the step downs failing. putting the battery under the hood will expose it to a ton of heat and make it go bad quicker. The battery under the hood is going to remain stock. also: small update. made a little rack for the batteries to sit on so I can add the bus parts and wires easily. Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.