fecupe2001 Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Yo Mike, nice update man, it´s twingo16v from Youtube, i talked to you a few times over there to arrange a meeting so i could get a demo but you blowned a few subs, i went to orlando as i told you but prefered not to bother you because i knew you had troubles with the car and you were a busy guy, anyways, you wanted to say hi, nice to see some DC´s in there, i´ll be waiting for some new vids, tuned in as always I was actually looking around for you when I went to the K.O.B. show in Tampa but I didn't see you. You should have said something if you were there or near here we could have made something happen. All of the system problems should be fine now, everything is being done properly this done so anytime you want a demo, hit me up man. Hey mikey, yeah i went to Orlando but i didnt go to K.O.B , i wanted to go to get a couple of demos from big cars, and believe it or not, main goal was to get a demo from your car haha, since i didn´t know you fix it i said, what the hell, some other time!! Oh well, thank god i´m still young and can get a demo soon hehehe. Yeah man i know for sure i´ll get a demo of this monster, my bro just moved to Florida so i´ll go in a couple of months i guess, i use to live at west palm beach and later on Doral, so i have a lot of people to visit over there, this means that my demo it´s gonna be soon hehe, good look with the rebuild my friend, keep it up!! I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
fecupe2001 Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 By the way, i´m gonna add you on facebook right now, my name is Javier Duque I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Owners1 Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 Yo Mike, nice update man, it´s twingo16v from Youtube, i talked to you a few times over there to arrange a meeting so i could get a demo but you blowned a few subs, i went to orlando as i told you but prefered not to bother you because i knew you had troubles with the car and you were a busy guy, anyways, you wanted to say hi, nice to see some DC´s in there, i´ll be waiting for some new vids, tuned in as always I was actually looking around for you when I went to the K.O.B. show in Tampa but I didn't see you. You should have said something if you were there or near here we could have made something happen. All of the system problems should be fine now, everything is being done properly this done so anytime you want a demo, hit me up man. Hey mikey, yeah i went to Orlando but i didnt go to K.O.B , i wanted to go to get a couple of demos from big cars, and believe it or not, main goal was to get a demo from your car haha, since i didn´t know you fix it i said, what the hell, some other time!! Oh well, thank god i´m still young and can get a demo soon hehehe. Yeah man i know for sure i´ll get a demo of this monster, my bro just moved to Florida so i´ll go in a couple of months i guess, i use to live at west palm beach and later on Doral, so i have a lot of people to visit over there, this means that my demo it´s gonna be soon hehe, good look with the rebuild my friend, keep it up!! That's perfect. I'm right in West Palm Beach actually. Just accepted your friend request, I'll talk to you on there. Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
tdc3187 Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 I must hear this sometime, i live in Lake Worthless. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
Owners1 Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 I must hear this sometime, i live in Lake Worthless. I'm only 20 min from Lake Worth.. send me a pm we'll set something up if you want. Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
tdc3187 Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 I must hear this sometime, i live in Lake Worthless. I'm only 20 min from Lake Worth.. send me a pm we'll set something up if you want. Mailbox will not receive any more messages are you in jupiter? My boy knows a guy named mikey that does some big custom stuff. I'll send you a message tomorrow sometime. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
Owners1 Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 I must hear this sometime, i live in Lake Worthless. I'm only 20 min from Lake Worth.. send me a pm we'll set something up if you want. Mailbox will not receive any more messages are you in jupiter? My boy knows a guy named mikey that does some big custom stuff. I'll send you a message tomorrow sometime. wow I had no idea that it was full. it's been that way for almost a year. lol just cleared it. but yeah, I am pretty much in Jupiter so a lot of people know me around there. Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Owners1 Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 Last pic I have for now Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
C-Fizzy Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Vids under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Owners1 Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 You guys wanted vids? Here ya go.. My poor side mirrors. lol Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.