2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

The hummer is just pure sex 24/7... any plans on putting some rims on it? Or baggin it to handle the weight a little better?

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

The hummer is just pure sex 24/7... any plans on putting some rims on it? Or baggin it to handle the weight a little better?

Thanks man.. I REALLY REALLY need to get some rims soon lol just need to find a deal! The new suspension handles the weight excellent. I actually tried going for some bags but everyone assured me that there is no chance that they can hold the weight of the vehicle. It's sitting at around 11,000 pounds right now with everything in it.

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Air ride can hold it just fine.

Been there.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Thanks man.. I REALLY REALLY need to get some rims soon lol just need to find a deal! The new suspension handles the weight excellent. I actually tried going for some bags but everyone assured me that there is no chance that they can hold the weight of the vehicle. It's sitting at around 11,000 pounds right now with everything in it.

At least go big with the rims :pardon: Even 26s on a hummer looks small.. as for the weight, that doesnt suprise me since the Hummer STOCK isnt the lightest feather on the bird. <_<

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s

At least go big with the rims :pardon: Even 26s on a hummer looks small.. as for the weight, that doesnt suprise me since the Hummer STOCK isnt the lightest feather on the bird. <_<

True story man. I've been looking for 26s but they are ridiculously expensive so I've just been spending it all away into the stereo instead haha

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

True story man. I've been looking for 26s but they are ridiculously expensive so I've just been spending it all away into the stereo instead haha

If youre looking at the "good" rims you gotta pay to play. Dont look into the cheaper knockoff rim companys, Ive personally had some horror stories in my buddys truck, as in the rim and lugs break while going down the interstate pulling a trailer. Scurry moment. Looking on ebay for rims is a nice deal, if you know what youre looking for from the seller (look at feedback)

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s

Air ride can hold it just fine.

Been there.

Really? I originally wanted that but the suspension I have now works fine. Plus I don't need to worry about the bags rupturing like the ones on early model Hummers mostly tend to do.

If youre looking at the "good" rims you gotta pay to play. Dont look into the cheaper knockoff rim companys, Ive personally had some horror stories in my buddys truck, as in the rim and lugs break while going down the interstate pulling a trailer. Scurry moment. Looking on ebay for rims is a nice deal, if you know what youre looking for from the seller (look at feedback)

Very true statement. Maybe some used ones? idk lol Ebay seems to have a ton wheels but they are either dub or knockoff and I do not want DUB wheels.

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

Very true statement. Maybe some used ones? idk lol Ebay seems to have a ton wheels but they are either dub or knockoff and I do not want DUB wheels.

Look into Lexani, Giovanna, Gianelle.. ect.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s

Yea you will be fine with bags, they make some decent size bags. Have to remember, semi's use air suspension. If the bags can handle that weight, should be able to support your hummer just fine.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived