Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey all, I'm down in Tampa Bay this weekend with the wife. She has some balance convention to go to while I'm stuck here at the Holiday Inn Express. So I was wondering if there were any local shops around here with demo vehicles I could look at? I've never hear any of the FI audio subs in person so I figured since I'm down here in the Sun Shine state, might as well see if I could find someone willing to let a fellow bass head listen to their system. I don't like to buy subs without hearing them first hand. So anyone here from the Tampa Bay/Clearwater area know of any audio shops that have FI audio installed in their showroom or demo vehicles could you let me know. Hell, since I'm at it I've never hear any of the following subs in person, so any shop that has these subs to show would be helpful:

FI Audio

RE Audio

Atomic Audio

T3 Audio

Digital Design

Stereo Integrity

Treo Audio

I live up in St. Louis and I can't find any audio shops that sale those products listed above. So I figured I'd have a better chance of hearing a few of these down here in Florida.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Posted

no shop sells Fi you can only get em through Ficaraudio.com

there a few peeps from florida here hopefully someone will give you a demo.

Posted
no shop sells Fi you can only get em through Ficaraudio.com

there a few peeps from florida here hopefully someone will give you a demo.

Yeah, I know. That is probably the only bad thing about not having local shops supply your product. Man is there anyone here that lives in Tampa Bay that can help a visitor out?... :blush:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Posted

Im from tampa man and i only knew one guy running fi's and he sold his truck.. and i havent ordered mine yet

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

Posted
i live about 2.5 hours away if you wanna drive? lol.

I wish I could but I have plans to go to Busch Gardens all day tomorrow and I leave out early Sunday morning. I guess I should have posted this question last week, but it slipped my mind. Not to mention that I wouldn't have thought that Tampa Bay seems so borning to me. I couldn't really find anything to do besides go to the beach. That only cool for so long. I tried to go to the Tampa Bay Automobile muesum but I couldn't find it. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to base my judgement off of all the FI videos on the net to determine if I'm gonna spend the money..

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Posted

if it wasnt for gas prices, i would make the drive after i get off of work this morning. id hit up busch gardens with ya, but thats some gas $$$ for me. ya figure $50 plus another $50 to get in, plus food, drinks. sucks dont it? lol

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

i went to the devil rays vs yankees game tonight.. that was fun (except the yankees losing) but its relativly (sp?) boring here. ybor city can be fun at night

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

Posted

i live in clearwater theres a shop up the street that has sum re xxx's to listen to in the shop and they've done several re installs im pretty sure they would get ahold of the people if u wanna hear them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...