when you fellas/gals fill up on gas, do you fill your tank all the way or just put a little? its been a while that i filled up my tank to "Full". i have enough money to fill her up to full but i guess im a cheap skate sometimes. so will i save money/gas if i just filled it up all the way every time i get gas or its all the same if i keep on putting little by little. my car is a 4 cylinder car. thanks for your time.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

I fill my truck up all the way. Especially when its raining I try to have a full tank because when im near empty I slide all over the place. & Idk about your question you do waste some gas and money driving to the gas station..So idk how much your saving if any.

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

I would think if you filled up all the way you wouldn't have to drive out of the way to get to the gas station.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

You can fool yourself to think your spending less by keeping the tank above half ... but then youre just making twice the trips to the gas station. So IMO not filling the tank just waste time (spent at the gas station on multiple days of the week) and gas (traveling out of the way to go to the gas station). My girl and her parnets swear im like retarded for letting my tank get down near E ... but it really makes no difference lol. For them to fill up everytime it hits 1/2 its like they purchased a half tank of gas for no reason lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

i alternate between 2 cars and i have to fill up both once a month. always fill them all the way up, ones about $65 for regular and ones $40 in premium

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

it all gets used the same way soo why not just fill up!

haha i know right lol. yeah im going to do that havnt dont it ina while. just want to see what do when they fill up. thanks for your inputs people.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

heres a few good tips, especially on chevy trucks and tahoes.. the fuel pump on these vehicles uses the gas in the tank to cool the pump.. when you run it under 1/4 tank, it gets pissed.. and takes a day off

i ususally fill it up all the way.. when it gets to half i fill it back up.. so it doesn't seem like it impacted my wallet that much

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

heres a few good tips, especially on chevy trucks and tahoes.. the fuel pump on these vehicles uses the gas in the tank to cool the pump.. when you run it under 1/4 tank, it gets pissed.. and takes a day off

i ususally fill it up all the way.. when it gets to half i fill it back up.. so it doesn't seem like it impacted my wallet that much

Hey buddy I was gonna say that, not only that but some use the gas as lubrication as well.....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived