Would you buy this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/DASH-DVD-CAR-STEREO-7-LCD-DOUBLE-DIN-TOUCH-SCREEN-2-/330438349186?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Car_Audio_In_Dash_Receivers&hash=item4cefa91182#ht_8562wt_1137

If this were to go for say, 75~100 bucks, would you guys buy it? It has no brand name, that I've seen atleast, and comes out of china. It doesn't give any real ratings about the amp or preouts.

Or what double din would you save up to buy over this? I'm looking for something decent with iPod and rear view camera capabilities, GPS is optional but a plus, looking to spend up to 350~400. I've looked a little at sonic electronix, but I'd rather have 1st hand opinions from someone on here.

edit, I'll be running all speakers off of amps, so the deck's power rating doesn't matter much to me.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Yeah I would if you could get it for less than a bill, but I would probably buy this one with the budget you are working. :drinks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CLARION-VX400-Double-DIN-Touchscreen-DVD-Bluetooth-iPod-/200469607125?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eaceb72d5

Yea I'd get it,.. I got a little fake headunit a while back, just because it was 50, and had the MP3 plug, and cool lights, and could play Mp4s on a screen.. etc..

But it STILL works perfectly.

Plus, I'm liking that reverse camera. ahaa.

AND YOU CAN ALWAYS SEND IT BACK.

no... it probably has like less than 1volt pre outs ... just save up some money and get a better one... hell there are backup cameras that are more expensive than that headunit so i would love to see the image quality on the one that comes with it.

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

If I were you I and your looking on that budget I'd get a Soundstream VIR-7355NRBT. I KNOW its a SS hu but they really upped their game with them now and I love this thing. has 4v preouts, sd, usb, bluetooth and all that jazz. and its only like around $300 bucks.

I'm also VERY picky when it comes to headunits ... I mean i spent $900 bucks 2 years ago on a Eclipse avn-6620 and I will still take the 7355NRBT over that in a heartbeat, and its a third of the price...

http://soundstream.com/Video%20Products/InDash/vir7355.htm

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

If I were you I and your looking on that budget I'd get a Soundstream VIR-7355NRBT. I KNOW its a SS hu but they really upped their game with them now and I love this thing. has 4v preouts, sd, usb, bluetooth and all that jazz. and its only like around $300 bucks.

I'm also VERY picky when it comes to headunits ... I mean i spent $900 bucks 2 years ago on a Eclipse avn-6620 and I will still take the 7355NRBT over that in a heartbeat, and its a third of the price...

[url="http://soundstream.com/Video%20Products/InDash/vir7355.htm"[/url]

Another thing is I have an phoenix gold signal increaser, I don't know anything about them but I had that in mind when I saw this deck, would this cause extreme clipping or do they just re-process the signal? what I'm trying to say is would it be a safe combo? I don't usually go for something cheap like this but I just ordered my subs and still owe on my amp, but if it's going to cause problems I'll just wait.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

I like the Farenheit TID-735NRBT. I put in a ton of them, nice unit for the money, same as the SS farmacist said above, so either would be nice

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

no... it probably has like less than 1volt pre outs ... just save up some money and get a better one... hell there are backup cameras that are more expensive than that headunit so i would love to see the image quality on the one that comes with it.

prolly true but you can use a preamp

Eye Kandy Kustomz

2414 E. Napoleon St.

Sulphur, LA 70663

(337)313-3121

[email protected]

Eye Kandy Kustomz Page

My Page

wtf i cant read chinese lol

Lol, I'm pretty sure its change-able, I thought it was english on another auction. this guy sells tons of these and the all go for almost 300 bucks, I'm hoping I can get lucky and snatch one for under 100. Hell, I'd deal with chinese words for an 80 dollar double din.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Archived