Second Skin Audio

What Subs To Consider?

ok ive got a rf t10001bd thats 1633 rms at 1 ohm, a box that is 2.5ish cubes per sub and tuned to around 35-38. i also got(had) 2 rf t112d4 subs. blew one and replaced it, now just blew the other one. not wanting to keep buying $400 subs every 4-5 months im thinking about other brands. anything that anyone has had experience with and would suggest? Thnaks.

ok ive got a rf t10001bd thats 1633 rms at 1 ohm, a box that is 2.5ish cubes per sub and tuned to around 35-38. i also got(had) 2 rf t112d4 subs. blew one and replaced it, now just blew the other one. not wanting to keep buying $400 subs every 4-5 months im thinking about other brands. anything that anyone has had experience with and would suggest? Thnaks.

something has got to be wrong somewhere,those subs should handle that power.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

something has got to be wrong somewhere,those subs should handle that power.

ik they should but idk. used to have them on a p8002 and they were fine for 1.5-2 years get new amp and they both burn up in less than 6 months. one of my buddies had some old punch hx2s and they blew on him for about the same reason. reason------i have no idea. thats why i am starting to consider other brands for subs. but the amp is great.

maybe you have low voltage and you are getting bad signal out of the amp

ive got a "220" (187) amp iraggi alt, and yellow top, and a lil 1 farad rf cap with the digital display and the voltage never drops below 13.6 idling with stereo cranked up. <_<