Instead of asking the question again, why don't you respond to Krannys post in your other thread? You might get help if you gave more info (like Kranny asked for)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Instead of asking the question again, why don't you respond to Krannys post in your other thread? You might get help if you gave more info (like Kranny asked for)

This... Need some more info if you'd like a solid answer :popcorn:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

14v battery with a 14v alt? youll fuck up the batteries like that. a 14v battery needs to be charged at 16v. just like a 12v battery charges at 14v

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i have a 1996 jeep grand cherokee / 200 amp alternator /two yellow top batt/ have two 18" kicker solox's but going to put two more in walled don't know what amps i'm going to run but right now i have 2 ma audio hk802sx's alot of people say i can put 14 volt batteries in my car with out frying it but i don't know if they know what they are talking about

IF you run your 16v alt and your 14v batteries separate from your trucks normal charging system you wont hurt anything. A 16v alt shouldnt hurt any of the electrical system of your jeep. But make sure if you are using 14v batts you must charge them at 16v. hope this helps

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

where and how do get a 16 volt alt and will that fry my stock harnness

if you have to ask about something that dangerous, you WILL fuck something up. 16v alts charge at like 18v and need 16v batteries. then you need to run down-steppers(or w/e they're called) to be able to run everything else in your car like the starter, lights, etc.

Your Jeep will be just fine on 16V. I would recommend upgrading the alt to an Iraggi, DC Power, or XS Power adjustable voltage alt with the D1400 14V battery up front. Set the charge voltage between 16.0-16.8V and you will be good to go as long as all your amps can handle the additional voltage. You will likely notice at least 15% improvement in the performance of your electrical components.

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER