no problem. how are you holding the bolts/screws in? wood bushing? t-nuts? if you want them in chrome, and cant find them, shoot me a pm. ill pick some up from work for DIRT cheap lol. ;) trust me, theyre expensive if you wanna go chrome. usually theyre black though.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

no problem. how are you holding the bolts/screws in? wood bushing? t-nuts? if you want them in chrome, and cant find them, shoot me a pm. ill pick some up from work for DIRT cheap lol. ;) trust me, theyre expensive if you wanna go chrome. usually theyre black though.

I think they are called insert nuts. its the same thing meade used for his port. home depot only had brown or gold but besides that havent looked any where else. im gonna check at my school tomorrow and see if they have a few i could take they have everything there, if not ill let you know. and how expensive are you talking like a couple bucks a bolt?

what gappage???? :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Looks hella sick where did you get that chevy boe tie at?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

wood insert, knife thread, wood bushings, insert nuts. theyre all the same. those bolts at my store lets say 1/4-20 x 1-1/4" will prolly run around $2 a bolt. give or take a dollar.

and the brown/gold comment, its usually brass. we have them in brass and zinc. a couple different types also.

if you need the bolts though and cant find them, lemme know like i said.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

j, that looks perty man. i want vid so very bad

thanks ill try to get one as soon as i home.

Archived