Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

UPS Just dropped this off, If you can guess what it is(DBs shhh! lol) I'll post the rest of the pics :P

IMG_20101008_141849.jpg

ITS AN "AUDIOQUE 3500"

Posted

Here's how it sits as of now, The amp is mounted to a peice of wood with the center cut out so it can breathe good. I'm going to put a fan or two in there sometime in the future, I need to re-touch up the box with paint and trim off the box and make something so it won't slide around but yeah, I just had my cousin sit in there and he said its WAY louder than when I had the AB500.1

IMG_20101012_162303.jpg

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

Damn dude i cant wait to hear this bitch!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 620 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...