Sundown Audio

Quick Question for you AQ2200 owners

On the remote gain knob, is the blue(power on)light supposed to be on all the time, or is it supposed to turn off when the HU turns off??

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

yes as soon as your HU is off the light goes off.. make sure you mount it so that the blue light isnt directly pointed at you cuz that fucker is bright at night. or cover with tape..

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Ok, then Im gonna have to check it then, cause it is staying on after the HU is turned off, I have the main remote coming from the headunit to the mids and highs amp, then it is jumped from that terminal to the turn on lead of the AQ2200, I wonder if it because the cord im using is from my old install of a Kicker 1500, thats causing it.....the knob works how its supposed to but the light stays on after the HU shuts off.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Mine turns on/off with my head unit........and DAMN that blue light is bright!!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

is your remote ran properly? or are your amps seeing constant power (not good)

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Well shit, I just checked and sure enough the amps have there power lights on, for now Im probably just gonna wire up a toggle switch in-line with the amps, for a temp fix.....any Idea on what could be causing this, I didnt have this problem a few weeks ago when I took out my old system....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

the remote wire from my kenwood headunit is powering 2 amps and a stinger volt meter with no problem.

check for frayed wires, wires touching ground, all that good stuff

I will check all that this evening, since right now it is about 100 degrees outside, and is supposed to get up to around 106 today.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Ok so I feel dumb, I made a noob mistake. The problem was on my mids and high amp(Kicker 650.4) The remote wire is right between the power and ground connections, and what happened is just 1 tiny strand from the power wire was touching into the remote turn on terminal which caused the amps to stay on, that is fixed now and everything is gravy.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ