Rogers' $700 dream car! UPDATE page 17... A WALL..

why port to the drivers side Hobby?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

port on the drivers side will meter louder in most cases.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ahh i see... i just thought the vent in the middle looked better...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

As far away from the right corner of the windshield and right kick as possible. 8ball has it right. Then seal off that rear deck like your trying to make it waterproof.

yeah... i had planned on doing a layer or two of SS damp pro on the back dash and getting speaker cups for my 6.5's.... im just worried about mounting the amp on the back of the enclosure... i suppose with proper bracing it shouldnt be a problem... or i could put the amps in the spair tire well, but access to it will be quite limited... were talking just about enough to fit your had through...

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

I like it man. It's great that you brought it back to life and rollin again. Winning a comp is just icing on the cake. Now stuff some 18"s in there. LOL!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

great work, and great pick up !

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

so its looking like im most likely going to be going with my first instinct and sealing them off in the trunk opening... but it looks like im going to be redesigning the enclosure... now if i could just figure out what i should tune it to...lol

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

yeah... i had planned on doing a layer or two of SS damp pro on the back dash and getting speaker cups for my 6.5's.... im just worried about mounting the amp on the back of the enclosure... i suppose with proper bracing it shouldnt be a problem... or i could put the amps in the spair tire well, but access to it will be quite limited... were talking just about enough to fit your had through...

Just use T-nuts with rubber spacers to take some of the vibrations off, that is what I did with my T40001bd.

so, i leave for Florida in 3 days...woot!!! So the Box build is on hold for even longer... ive got to pay my speeding ticket this week and go on vacation, so this paycheck is spoken for... and my next paycheck will only have 4 days on it... sooo... im looking at July 10th before i can make any box building action happen... and thats "IF" nothing else comes up... after that ill be saving towards some electrical upgrades... Still havent decided on an alt... Dom quoted me for 190 amps and any color i want... Mechman said he wouldnt build anything for me... and i still havent talked to Rob yet... so it will be between Dom and Rob, basically whoever can give me the best price to amperage ratio... then once i get my alt, ill do some battery upgrades... i plan on doing a Xs power D1200 in the back, or something different if it fits and is in the price range... anyways other than that i need to find a battery for under the hood... i need something with the side mount terminals... i dont have enough hood clearance for the top mounted terminals, even if they are the screw in type... any ideas?

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

Archived