Sonic Electronix

ok idk what the problem is but i had problems where they all wont play at all and now only 2 play and they sounds just like they should and the other 2 wont play at all ( they are all in chambers) i was just wondering what could be the problem

you think it could be the ground? or what

i dont think they are blown but idk someone told me i could tell if they were blown by pushing on them but idk what they will feel like if they are blown or not

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

ok idk what the problem is but i had problems where they all wont play at all and now only 2 play and they sounds just like they should and the other 2 wont play at all ( they are all in chambers) i was just wondering what could be the problem

i dont think they are blown but idk someone told me i could tell if they were blown by pushing on them but idk what they will feel like if they are blown or not

r the lights on ur amp on ? r they hooked up to more then one amp ?

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

Okay so how many sub? what amp? how much power was each sub seeing. I need some more info. Also I live in the area you live in too man. Nothin else you could bring it over and i could give it a look over?

if you push down and hear like a scraping/scratching sound then they are blown.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

ok i have 4 kicker cvrs 12s and its on a powerbass 3000 amp idk the actual rms on it and idk how much is going to each sub.

(sorry i dont have alot of info)

if you push down and hear like a scraping/scratching sound then they are blown.

ok so i take it its not blown because i can push down on it and they all feel the same and there is no nosies or anything also i took them all out and the coils and everything are still intact

probably blown who knows. if you have a digital multi meter (aka DMM, you absolutely should have one) and set it to ohms and put it to each set of terminals on each woofer. if ANYTHING reads like some crazy ohm load like 40 ohms or something, or doesnt read at all, then that woofer/coil is blown.

given what little info is supplied its hard to diagnose. but maybe its how they are wired inside and one of the wires came apart from the 2 subs

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

probably blown who knows. if you have a digital multi meter (aka DMM, you absolutely should have one) and set it to ohms and put it to each set of terminals on each woofer. if ANYTHING reads like some crazy ohm load like 40 ohms or something, or doesnt read at all, then that woofer/coil is blown.

do you know where i could pick one off these up at