DC Sound Lab

154.6 trunk car! HAIRTRICK and SHIRT TRICK!

Oh, btw, your shit is not theft proof, my dad has my amps screwed down under my seats.... I blew an amp that was under my seat one day during a comp we had the other but forgot the stuff to get the seat out, he straight up got that thing out and put the other one in with 30 minutes without forcing anything... were he a thief it'd bout about 10 minutes...

The sub, give me 30 seconds with my flat head screw driver, I'll pry that thing out, if I were a thief and couldn't I'd put about 10 holes in your sub....

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

i would bet 100 bucks theres no way you could get the sub out with a highpower drill. there torqued down super hard and a flat head with hand power wont do it. plus if i see you trying to steal my stuff ill just shoot you. LOL

make sure you yell out stop or ill shoot as you fire so its legal :good:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

even if you could get the sub loose...good luck draggin that heavy bitch outta there! i hated every time i had to move grady's. makes my level 5 feel like a paper weight!

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

• 1 year later...