Sundown Audio

i have 2/0 welding cable thats pretty much equivalent to knu 1/0 in mine and it fits...its underrated like most other sundown amps. Mine is wired to 2ohm and the sub im running now is rated at 600 rms which is also what the amp is rated at for 2ohms but if play it wide open i start smelling coils and the dustcap gets hot...I love this amp :good:

The primary caps will explode if you put over 15v on it for extended periods of time... and you could also mess up other parts of the amp.

alright thats exactly what I needed to know thanks jacob!! :)

if I start seeing over 15v I'll just take out my MLA

i have 2/0 welding cable thats pretty much equivalent to knu 1/0 in mine and it fits...its underrated like most other sundown amps. Mine is wired to 2ohm and the sub im running now is rated at 600 rms which is also what the amp is rated at for 2ohms but if play it wide open i start smelling coils and the dustcap gets hot...I love this amp :good:

yeah Sundown FTW haha! I can't wait to get 2 more and hook them up :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

O_o dang it got to you fast, but then again he waz only like 4-5hrs from you,lol

So what do you think of the design in person? is it beefier then the T1k? (even tho the T1k ain't to beefy)

I just sold my T1k, so im thinking about picking up this other dudes SAE-1200d.

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

O_o dang it got to you fast, but then again he waz only like 4-5hrs from you,lol

So what do you think of the design in person? is it beefier then the T1k? (even tho the T1k ain't to beefy)

I just sold my T1k, so im thinking about picking up this other dudes SAE-1200d.

yeah he sent it out friday and I got it monday haha!!

its not beefier than the t1k

I love the design of it, very simple and the case feels great

seem like with the t1k they added too much to it to make it feel like a bigger amp when really it has a tiny board

the SAE-1200 is straight to business and it looks VERY clean, I can't wait to hear it :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

true that!

I'll see how it goes, I still need to get a couple feet of 1/0 before I can power it up

I was thinking sundown sticker on the passenger window where your T3 one is and then a T3 sticker on the other window same spot

too bad jacob doesn't send flat black stickers haha!

oh and here's a picture of the amp :wub:

06-07-10_1436.jpg

I'm with you man. I got one of these a week ago. Its going to power a DD 3512. I can't wait to install it. :woot:

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

is this for your sub or are you doing something crazy to the doors i need to go look at?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

seem like with the t1k they added too much to it to make it feel like a bigger amp when really it has a tiny board

the SAE-1200 is straight to business and it looks VERY clean, I can't wait to hear it :)

P5140035.jpg

Mine is a tad dirty... but yeah... thats what i love about Sundown... They didnt go out of their way to make things all pretty... just straight simple,badass, and to the point... same with the SA-12... its a badass woofer as it is.. no need to try and make it look shiny or anything... the equipment simply speaks for itself...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Kool, that makes me glad to hear :good:

and plus im also glad to get away from Mainstream brands ha.

Selling my Fi soon also, to get 2 SA-12's, can you say Full Sundown System FTW???,lol

Edited by audiogod9000

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

dude, your build log is 125 pages long and most of it is just talking. im way too lazy to read through all that lol. what are you cookin up?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.