1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Guitar

• Fender Telecaster 74
    • Austin AGL300

Well, I have been playing guitar on and off for about a year now. I have a Johnson acoustic guitar and a cheapish Laguna electric. I am looking to get either a new guitar or new amp. Anyone have any recommendations for under $200 from Guitar center.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Oh sorry I'm looking to buy another electric

2002 Chevy Blazer

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

i got a nice jackson from musiciansfriend.com they got great stuff for cheap u should go take a look at what they got

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

perosnally I would save up a bit more and get the best one you can, Everyone has a personal choice... I have an ESP Eclipse-II and the singer in my band has an epiphone ES-350(?hollow body one) I hate his guitar and he hates mine...

What music do you play? Go onto ultimate-guitar and read reviews AFTER you find a guitar you like that plays well and sounds nice.

ALSO for a price around that, don;t look at pick-ups at this point,get a good decent body and neck that plays well and upgrade pick-ups later.

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

Fender came out with the new American Standard Strats and Teles. I think it's American Standard, IIRC they were like $500-$600 @ guitar center and they felt really nice even with a stock setup.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Okay, I have found 2 guitars that I have fell in love with.

A Fender Telecaster slimline 74 reissue. I found it at a pawn shop its in AMAZING condition!! Basically brand new Comes with a soft fender bag and a pick or two. Its white

Or

An Austin AGL 300 series. I know its not a name brand but it felt amazing in my hands and it played amazing. This is brand new from a local music store I can get it with a hard case too. This one is Cherry Sunburst. Looks exactly like a Gibson Les Paul Custom.

Does anyone have any experience with these?? Also which do you think will play better on classic rock?

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

I had a Ibanez Black Knight that was 199 new and wasn't bad.

Now I play a ESP Viper 400. Badass :clapping:

edit: oh and my air guitar is pretty serious as well.

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs