Update Vid last page!! Help out an SMD'r In Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shouldn't have but sent a small donation your way, hope it helps! Its a good thing your doing, I hope his girl gets better.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

Only thing I've been wondering is if me and that guy are related. Don't know anyone with my last name with the same spelling but I'm assuimg his is?? Lol. Oh well. Any clue how much that shipping will cost you?

Looking at prolly 100 for shipping via fedex i havent checked ups or usps yet.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

You should write everyone screen name that helps inside the box, so He always remembers he has some friends here!

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

You a freakin mind reader lol? that is actually what i was planning :)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

K so here is what its gonna look like only difference will be black carpet. It is firing into cabin of car. Her name is Sammi and her favorite color is purple.

WholeBox.jpg

Byers319DonateBox.jpg

Topofbox.jpg

Tuned to 32 btw...

lol double post fail

Damn SMD you guys rock we have already raised $103 for this box!!!!!!!! You guys are awesome for making this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey bro, I just sent you a lil bit. I know it's not much but every little bit helps. If everyone on smd just gave a tiny bit you could give him that box AND a couple of smd's in there! :-)

hope it helps and good luck, there's so much knowlege on here and to give back is a great thing.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived