An early gift with new stereo system for my....

2007_Chrysler_PT_ext_1.jpg

9925092_ra.jpg

9925408_ra.jpg

--Chrysler 2007

--Kicker: (2) Comp 10” Dual 4-Ohm Subwoofers with Enclosure

--Kicker: ZX300.1

This is for my wife as an early Christmas gift (sshh, she doesn’t know!). After a long and hard research, I came to the conclusion that this system I picked out is a nice start for her as she never owns any stereo system in her entire life. What do you guys think? Thanks. (I’m planning to surprise her sometime by the end of this summer or so).

-Smurfboy

I think you have made a great choice.

As far as your amp choice goes I'm glad to see the 300.1 choosen because it is a Class A/B amp but I'am curious as to why you chose the 300.1 over the 400.1 Class D amp?

Me personally like to have a hair more power on tap than the combined power rating of the woofers I'm useing but in theory you should have better Sound Quality with the 300.1 Class A/B amp.

Overall I feel you have made good choices but I was curious as to what your goals for this system are?

LOL are you wanting it to go Boom Boom or are you wanting Bass that sounds good,not overbaring,blends well,and has a higher point of Sound Quality?

If you are after the 2nd part then I feel you HAVE made really good choices.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Does she already have the chrysler or are you gettin that for her too? If so, damn. Way to spoil her! :) lol jk. Seems like a good choice tho. My friend has 2 12" comps on a zx750.1 and it slams. Slams a lil too hard too. Lol. But overall, i think she would love it.

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

Sorry for misunderstanding. Yes, she already own the car, lol. No way can I buy anyone a car. I'm poor! And as for 400.1 amp, I could get it but then I'm on budget. I didn't want to spend too much at the moment. If she wants to upgrade later on, then she is more than welcome to do that. Like I said, it'll be her first system so I'm sure she'll be exciting. :)